Common Orthopedic Conditions
Memorial’s Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center offers a wide range of surgical and non-surgical treatments for common conditions.
From the replacing the joints of the knees and hips to repairing strains, fractures, ACL injuries, shoulder pain, and conditions caused by osteoarthritis, our team uses the latest technology and medical techniques to treat your pain and injuries and get you moving again.
- Knee Replacement Surgery—We offer arthroscopic surgery or total knee replacement surgery using Visionaire, Materialise, and DePuy TruMatch technologies.
- Hip Replacement Surgery—Our team can perform a minimally invasive or open surgery using artificial joints made of plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to replace the damaged hip joint.
- Muscle Strains—When home remedies aren’t cutting it, our team can find a solution to muscle strains.
- Fractures—Each fracture is different, so your treatment will be customized to you. Treatments may include a sling, crutches, braces, injections, and more.
- ACL Injuries—An ACL injury typically requires surgery, which our orthopedic surgeons can take care of.
- Shoulder Pain—Depending on the severity of your pain, the orthopedic surgery team can offer anything from slings and pain management to surgery and rehabilitation.
- Osteoarthritis—Treatment options for osteoarthritis include pain management, rehabilitation, and surgery, all of which the Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center team can take care of.
All of the departments at the Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center treating common orthopedic conditions—orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, pain management, and therapy services—work together to ensure you receive the high-quality care you need to feel your best. From consultation to surgery to recovery, we’ve got it all.